#1. BITCOIN ( CRYPTO CURRENCIES ) – Secure, Fast, Discrete way to send and receive payments.
These are step by step instructions on how to make a payment with BITCOIN. For any inquiries contact us via contact page. We recommend Bitcoin as the first payment method, it is the most convenient, fast, reliable, anonymous ad secured.We also give extra 3.5grams weed or 2grams wax or 2grams edibles for all purchases done using bitcoin or crypto currencies.
Make Payment With Bitcoin To Buy Recreational Marijuana Online | Get Mail Order Cannabis Online ‘ Here at West Coast Nugz dispensary we accepts payments via bitcoins. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are secure currencies for the Internet. You can pay without handing out sensitive financial information, and you don’t need an account.
1. Open a Bitcoin Wallet :
In order to start using Bitcoins as a payment method, you will first need to have a Bitcoin wallet. You can consider a Bitcoin wallet as the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. With a Bitcoin wallet, you can receive Bitcoin, store Bitcoin, pay for an invoice with Bitcoin, and send Bitcoin to others.
List of popular sites to get a Bitcoin Wallet
2. Buy Some Bitcoin :
- Create a Bitcoin wallet by Registering online via Coinbase , Paxful , Circle or Localbitcoin.Once you have your wallet all set up, you will need to have some Bitcoins in it.Bitcoins can be bought from exchanges or services like Coinbase , Paxful , Circle and Localbitcoin.
- Choose a Payment Method (Credit/Debit/Bank Account).
- Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, then send bitcoins to the wallet address provided on checkout.
- Share a visible screenshot of the transaction page with us via email once bitcoins are sent.
- Alternatively you can buy bitcoins from : Express Coin | Coin Cafe | Bittylicious | Coin Corner
If you want to know more about the process of buying Bitcoins, please visit our ‘Knowledgebase’.
3. Pay With Bitcoin :
Now that you have some Bitcoins in your wallet, you are ready to spend them!
You will be provided with information about your order, the equivalent price in Bitcoins, and two payment options: a QR code and a button.
- If you have a wallet installed on your phone, you can simply use it to scan the QR code and send the Bitcoins.
- If you are using a desktop wallet, click on the button ‘Pay using Bitcoin Client’. This will open your wallet and create a payment. Check the payment details and confirm it.
- If your computer wallet does not respond to the ‘Pay with Bitcoin Client’ button, OR if you wish to use a web wallet to pay with, you can initiate a Manual Payment:
- Copy the Bitcoin address shown in the payment window
- Paste this address in the ‘send to’ field in your wallet
- Copy the Bitcoin amount from the payment window
- Paste into the amount field in your wallet.
- Send the payment
What to expect: once your payment has been transmitted to the Bitcoin network, the payment window will update to ‘Paid’ and you will be redirected to the webshop.
N/B : You can also pay through bitcoin by using a Bitcoin ATM located near you, that can be located using websites such as;
When using a bitcoin ATM you must be in possession of our bitcoin wallet which you have to contact us to have it or when checking out your order choose bitcoin as your payment method, you will be provided with our QR Code or Wallet ID between which your are to choose either one of them to use.
However, you can use your own personal bitcoin wallet such as a Blockchain, Bitpay, Bitcoin wallet, BRD, Lumi etc, which you can simply download from your App store in Iphones or Play store in other smart phones from where you will get a bitcoin wallet ID or QR to buy bitcoin from the bitcoin ATM to your personal bitcoin wallet, from which you will intend transfer to our bitcoin wallet using our QR Code or Wallet ID.
#2. Zelle is Easy. Fast. Safe. Done.
Forget running to the ATM or mailing a check. With Zelle, you can send and receive money with peace of mind. Safely and easily send money to people through your trusted banking app – or the Zelle app if your bank doesn’t currently offer Zelle.
Note that some banks only won’t allow you to send more than $500 daily using Zelle. If your bank is one of them, you have no need to worry because we have another payment method for you that will also be simple, fast and secured.
Step 1: Access Zelle
Find Zelle in the mobile banking app of our partners. If you already have your banking app on your phone, there’s no download necessary. If your bank or credit union doesn’t offer Zelle yet, just download the Zelle app to get started.
Step 2: Pick a person to pay
Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle is the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient. Reason for the transfer is simply your order number (example: “#19204”)
Step 3: Amount to send.
Enter the amount to send and send. Your recipient gets a notification and you also send a clear screenshot of the confirmation page when all is done. Contact us for our Zelle account email address for direct orders.
#3. Apple Pay – Secure way to send and receive payments.
Cash App is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc., allowing users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. As of February 18, 2018, the service recorded 7 million active users
Step 1: Set up Apple Pay
- Go to Wallet and tap .
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes. You might be required to download an app from your bank or card issuer to add a card to Wallet. In China mainland, you might be required to create or update a 6-digit passcode.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they’ll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Step 2: Set up Apple Cash
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Turn Apple Cash on.
- Under Payment Cards, tap Apple Cash.
- Tap Continue, then follow the instructions on your screen.
When someone sends you money, it’s automatically and securely kept on your Apple Cash card. Your new Apple Cash card can be found in the Wallet app.
Step 3: Add money to Apple Cash
Here’s how to add money:
- Go to your card info:
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap .
- iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Use the steps for your iPhone.
- Tap Add Money.
- Enter an amount. The minimum is $10.
- Tap Add, then confirm the U.S. debit or prepaid card2 that you want to use to add money. To use a different debit or prepaid card, tap next to your card, then choose a card.
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
To make sure that your balance is updating, you need a cellular or Wi-Fi connection.
Step 1: Send and receive money with Apple Pay
- On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap first.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button to review or cancel the payment.
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.If the person you sent money to has not accepted the money yet, you can cancel the payment.
Money Back Guarantee ( Refunds Policy )
A money-back guarantee, also known as a satisfaction guarantee, is one of the most essentially part of our unstoppable success we’ve recorded till today thus a simple guarantee of refunds is the least we can do if a buyer is not satisfied with the product you purchased from us or incase of any unexpected circumstances such as seizure or missing package etc , a refund will be made and return shipping fee will be on us.